February 19th-21st 2018, grades 6-12
In the dead of winter, summer seems so far away, doesn't it? It's cold and dark and we often find ourselves day dreaming about the sunshine and warm weather -- and about camp, always about camp. But what if we didn't have to wait for the summer to come to camp....
Come to Winter Camp--just like camp, but in the snow! Based out of the Chi Rho House (It is fully heated! Not like your summer cabins!), Winter Camp will have you doing all your favorite activities, but with a slight twist.
- Polar Bear "swimming" takes on new meaning as you roll in the snow.
- Hiking, is really cool with snowshoes on your feet.
- And Recreation on the Meadows will find you and your friends enjoying the best that winter can offer. Not to mention the fun we can have on a frozen lake!
Winter Camp will be run by returning summer staff and volunteers and will get you back into the spirit of Camp Fowler.
The cost of the retreat is $150 and all lodging is in the Chi Rho House. This retreat is for 6th - 12th grade students.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag, pillow and towel, linens are NOT provided.
- WARM outdoor clothing.
- Snowshoes, if you have them
- A camera, if you have one
- A journal
- Your friends, the more the merrier!!